HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:01 am

Had no idea where to post it, so I thought of creating a new thread. I hope it's ok!

Make sure to check out these links if you haven't seen them before. It's a Korean web site, but there are some beautiful, high quality photos of Mao. They are GORGEOUS! Mushy Love
Sorry that there are so many links, but I think all of them are a must see! I haven't seen them posted anywhere so I hope at least some of you will see them for the first time and enjoy as much as i do Smile

http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=1238978
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=1252627
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=1241271
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=1238281
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=work_gallery&no=743057
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=712431
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=canon_d30_forum&no=1826768
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=845512
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=967839
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=836143 (here check out the first photo! Love Hearts )
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=718783
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=718241
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=canon_d30_forum&no=1279669
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=olympus_e10_forum&no=124784
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=olympus_e10_forum&no=124783
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=nikon_d1_forum&no=1619819
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=work_gallery&no=465993
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=work_gallery&no=467731
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=pentax_forum&no=226950
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=1240773
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=712127
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=997399

Many Hearts


Last edited by kaarolcia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 am

Gosh! Thank you so much for sharing these links, kaarolcia!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 637
Join date : 2008-05-05
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:42 am

Wow, those are the best pictures I've seen of Mao! They're stunning! WOW! Thanks so much for posting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imantrybes

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Thank you so much
These are more than amazing. Unfortunately only a few of the links allow right clicking to save the photos. Sad

_________________
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 am

imantrybes wrote:
Thank you so much
These are more than amazing. Unfortunately only a few of the links allow right clicking to save the photos. Sad

*cough... print screen....cough*
But you haven't heard that from me silent

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imantrybes

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:27 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
imantrybes wrote:
Thank you so much
These are more than amazing. Unfortunately only a few of the links allow right clicking to save the photos. Sad

*cough... print screen....cough*
But you haven't heard that from me silent

Laughing
Very Happy good idea. though I feel so lazy. and most of the photos don't even fit in my screen. but oh well, will have to make do with the best that can be gotten. Very Happy

_________________
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 32
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 pm

thank you, looks like the koreans were the only one to learned about the HD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Wow! Thank you so much! These are gorgeous Many Hearts
Korean media always takes wonderful figure skating photos!

Hehe...I'm still trying to find a glitch or loophole to download these.
I'll really enjoy just looking at these through the gallery Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 pm

UPDATE: I was able to save all of these photos and make them downloadable--Please check out the thread under "Secret Sources" for a link to the full-sized images!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imantrybes

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 am

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
UPDATE: I was able to save all of these photos and make them downloadable--Please check out the thread under "Secret Sources" for a link to the full-sized images!! Very Happy
I'm sorry, could you clarify what thread are you talking about? Very Happy

_________________
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 am

imantrybes wrote:
MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
UPDATE: I was able to save all of these photos and make them downloadable--Please check out the thread under "Secret Sources" for a link to the full-sized images!! Very Happy
I'm sorry, could you clarify what thread are you talking about? Very Happy
You can follow this link:
http://maoasada.logu2.com/secret-sources-f15/hq-photos-made-downloadable-t693.htm
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imantrybes

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:30 am

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
imantrybes wrote:
MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
UPDATE: I was able to save all of these photos and make them downloadable--Please check out the thread under "Secret Sources" for a link to the full-sized images!! Very Happy
I'm sorry, could you clarify what thread are you talking about? Very Happy
You can follow this link:
http://maoasada.logu2.com/secret-sources-f15/hq-photos-made-downloadable-t693.htm
Very Happy
Oh thanks! I didn't know there were such things as usergroups. I can't see this thread now but I've requested membership. :]

_________________
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 am

imantrybes wrote:
MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
imantrybes wrote:
MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
UPDATE: I was able to save all of these photos and make them downloadable--Please check out the thread under "Secret Sources" for a link to the full-sized images!! Very Happy
I'm sorry, could you clarify what thread are you talking about? Very Happy
You can follow this link:
http://maoasada.logu2.com/secret-sources-f15/hq-photos-made-downloadable-t693.htm
Very Happy
Oh thanks! I didn't know there were such things as usergroups. I can't see this thread now but I've requested membership. :]
Ahh! While your request is pending, I'll just PM you the link to all the photos so you can see them!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichiro



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:33 am

Wow, thank you for these pictures! The HD makes her skating look even more beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Koreans really like HD pictures Wink... thanks for the links
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:38 am

Oh my word! Those pictures are gorgeous! Thank you so much!
Now I can go and make a wonderful signature suited for Mao-chan~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superting17



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:39 am

I can't open your second link and i don't know any reasons.
can anyone do me a favor ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 am

These are great! is there really no way to save them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

There are new photos!
Vancouver LP. again, WOW. Love Hearts
http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?id=theme_gallery&no=1271769
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:10 pm

For those familiar with html code, using "view-->page source" will give you the links to most of the pictures on the site where you can save them. If you work through the source code looking for links containing only .jpg in them then you will eventually get the photos that you're looking for Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
For those familiar with html code, using "view-->page source" will give you the links to most of the pictures on the site where you can save them. If you work through the source code looking for links containing only .jpg in them then you will eventually get the photos that you're looking for Smile
Oh I have tried it, but I get redirected to a .gif picture saying that I have entered an invalid image reference and that it's forbidden... ugh Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 404
Join date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
Figure_skating_love wrote:
For those familiar with html code, using "view-->page source" will give you the links to most of the pictures on the site where you can save them. If you work through the source code looking for links containing only .jpg in them then you will eventually get the photos that you're looking for Smile
Oh I have tried it, but I get redirected to a .gif picture saying that I have entered an invalid image reference and that it's forbidden... ugh Very Mad

try this just as an example:
http://media.slrclub.com/1001/29/1264761539_DSC_9100.jpg

that's from the third set i believe, if you need the links i can put them here or better yet i could upload them to my photobucket account

i believe the .gif and error you are getting is from a lack of a korean language pack or lack of a browser that supports the korean language pack, i had the same problem with an old version of IE


Last edited by Figure_skating_love on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:
Figure_skating_love wrote:
For those familiar with html code, using "view-->page source" will give you the links to most of the pictures on the site where you can save them. If you work through the source code looking for links containing only .jpg in them then you will eventually get the photos that you're looking for Smile
Oh I have tried it, but I get redirected to a .gif picture saying that I have entered an invalid image reference and that it's forbidden... ugh Very Mad

try this just as an example:
http://media.slrclub.com/1001/29/1264761539_DSC_9100.jpg

that's from the third set i believe, if you need the links i can put them here or better yet i could upload them to my photobucket ccount
Thank you Smile
I appreciate your efforts, but it still doesn't work. I know how to find the links in the page source. But when I paste them to my browser window, or when I click the links which you have posted right now, I still get the same image.. that the photo is copyright to that korean webpage and I cannot access it.
You may be right and I may have problems with my browser. But don't worry Smile I already have some of them saved. But sssshhhh silent

Thanks tianrushui for uploading the latest photos to your album Daisies for you

Hopefully people over there will upload more and more photos of Mao. The quality is superb Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!   

Back to top Go down
 
Beautiful, HQ photos of Mao!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Working FJ Cruiser Photos
» Bay Sheffield photos
» 4" gash in my knee, many stitches required, photos!!
» Camden Classic photos & videos
» OOOPS PHOTOS!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Media-
Jump to: