HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What song are you currently listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: What song are you currently listening to?   Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 pm

We have such kind of thread at almost every forum ,so why not to have it there?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBoGjsOPjE Alice Nine - rainbows! Rockstar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Fri May 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey people! confused Where are you? no one want to share favourite music with each other Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Fri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I'll post here whenever I listen to music!

Many Hearts

Now I'm listening to Devil Inside by Hikaru Utada!

Cheering

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Fri May 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Now it's Keep Tryin', also by Hikaru!

Laugh

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Now it's Keep Tryin', also by Hikaru!

Laugh
Great Wub
Sakura romance by HITT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Exodus '04 by Hikaru.

Too sweet!

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 12:17 am

Polosatik, I really didn't want to tell you what I'm listening to, cause well...the singer definitely is no Pavarotti. But he's got this real high voice like the boys in Wiener Sängerknabensuch (the boys choir in Vienna), plus he is such a cute guy!!!!! So I've been listening to his stuff endlessley for the past week or so. I go to sleep listening to his voice, I wake up listening to his voice...I just can't stop listening to him!!!!! Embarassed

You wouldn't know his name cause he hasn't made his debut yet, but he does have a promotion video. It's a real short cover of 'Born to be Wild'. His English pronounciation isn't so good, so he decided to sing along with the original version done by Steppenwolf...he's gonna be 'big' someday in the future for sure! Guys, check him out!!!!! WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVnn9TubBw

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 3:39 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Polosatik, I really didn't want to tell you what I'm listening to, cause well...the singer definitely is no Pavarotti. But he's got this real high voice like the boys in Wiener Sängerknabensuch (the boys choir in Vienna), plus he is such a cute guy!!!!! So I've been listening to his stuff endlessley for the past week or so. I go to sleep listening to his voice, I wake up listening to his voice...I just can't stop listening to him!!!!! Embarassed

You wouldn't know his name cause he hasn't made his debut yet, but he does have a promotion video. It's a real short cover of 'Born to be Wild'. His English pronounciation isn't so good, so he decided to sing along with the original version done by Steppenwolf...he's gonna be 'big' someday in the future for sure! Guys, check him out!!!!! WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVnn9TubBw
ROTFLMAO Adorable kitty! If I lived in Japan I would probably get him!
Listening to Petr Nalitch - larine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 3:51 am

polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Polosatik, I really didn't want to tell you what I'm listening to, cause well...the singer definitely is no Pavarotti. But he's got this real high voice like the boys in Wiener Sängerknabensuch (the boys choir in Vienna), plus he is such a cute guy!!!!! So I've been listening to his stuff endlessley for the past week or so. I go to sleep listening to his voice, I wake up listening to his voice...I just can't stop listening to him!!!!! Embarassed

You wouldn't know his name cause he hasn't made his debut yet, but he does have a promotion video. It's a real short cover of 'Born to be Wild'. His English pronounciation isn't so good, so he decided to sing along with the original version done by Steppenwolf...he's gonna be 'big' someday in the future for sure! Guys, check him out!!!!! WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVnn9TubBw
ROTFLMAO Adorable kitty! If I lived in Japan I would probably get him!
Listening to Petr Nalitch - larine
I'm so relieved you noticed my post!
I would have felt like a fool if nobody responded!
Anyway, I'm listening to some aria from the opera RIGOLETTO...in very high volume, so to erase the nerve-wrecking, never-ending, 'Born to be Wild' meowing. Somebody, help! Faint2

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 4:16 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Polosatik, I really didn't want to tell you what I'm listening to, cause well...the singer definitely is no Pavarotti. But he's got this real high voice like the boys in Wiener Sängerknabensuch (the boys choir in Vienna), plus he is such a cute guy!!!!! So I've been listening to his stuff endlessley for the past week or so. I go to sleep listening to his voice, I wake up listening to his voice...I just can't stop listening to him!!!!! Embarassed

You wouldn't know his name cause he hasn't made his debut yet, but he does have a promotion video. It's a real short cover of 'Born to be Wild'. His English pronounciation isn't so good, so he decided to sing along with the original version done by Steppenwolf...he's gonna be 'big' someday in the future for sure! Guys, check him out!!!!! WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVnn9TubBw
ROTFLMAO Adorable kitty! If I lived in Japan I would probably get him!
Listening to Petr Nalitch - larine
I'm so relieved you noticed my post!
I would have felt like a fool if nobody responded!
Anyway, I'm listening to some aria from the opera RIGOLETTO...in very high volume, so to erase the nerve-wrecking, never-ending, 'Born to be Wild' meowing. Somebody, help! Faint2
I wonder what are your kitty was saying in the video, because my cat was like this affraid when I started watching this vid ROTFLMAO She jumped on my knees to see who is crying so loudly! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 4:30 am

Deep River by Hikaru.

Love Hearts

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 4:32 am

Poets of the fall - 15 min flame Fried
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 8:06 am

I Want You Back by the Jackson 5
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 8:09 am

Beautiful World by Hikaru.

Yep!

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 8:44 am

HITT- Kakkotsuke man sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 11:08 am

polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Polosatik, I really didn't want to tell you what I'm listening to, cause well...the singer definitely is no Pavarotti. But he's got this real high voice like the boys in Wiener Sängerknabensuch (the boys choir in Vienna), plus he is such a cute guy!!!!! So I've been listening to his stuff endlessley for the past week or so. I go to sleep listening to his voice, I wake up listening to his voice...I just can't stop listening to him!!!!! Embarassed

You wouldn't know his name cause he hasn't made his debut yet, but he does have a promotion video. It's a real short cover of 'Born to be Wild'. His English pronounciation isn't so good, so he decided to sing along with the original version done by Steppenwolf...he's gonna be 'big' someday in the future for sure! Guys, check him out!!!!! WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVnn9TubBw
ROTFLMAO Adorable kitty! If I lived in Japan I would probably get him!
Listening to Petr Nalitch - larine
I'm so relieved you noticed my post!
I would have felt like a fool if nobody responded!
Anyway, I'm listening to some aria from the opera RIGOLETTO...in very high volume, so to erase the nerve-wrecking, never-ending, 'Born to be Wild' meowing. Somebody, help! Faint2
I wonder what are your kitty was saying in the video, because my cat was like this affraid when I started watching this vid ROTFLMAO She jumped on my knees to see who is crying so loudly! Too sweet!

'LET ME OUTA HERE~~~~!' was what he was saying definitely, for since all the meowings in the vid were recoreded while he was desperately trying to get out of his little carrier house. We had to keep him isolated from our other cats until he got a blood test to see if he has any diseases he might've inherited from his mother (whoever she is). Fortunately, he turned out to be totally clean, so basically we can have him running free in the house now. But he started biting some of our PC cords...so, he's in his little cell again, meowing his head off in that boys choir high pitched voice. Whirly

Polosatik, I think your cat was alarmed because kittens meow in a way that makes mother cats become worried about them no matter what. I even tried imitating that particular kitten meowing tone, and as a result, all my female cats came rushing up to me, although usually they never come when I call them (except when it's time for them to eat, of course). You should try it with your cat, too! cat

Btw, I'm listening to 'Près Des Remparts De Seville' from "Carmen" Maria Callas version...I wish Mao would skate to some operatic arias like this one in an EX pro someday. We've got so many skaters doing EX pros to music with English lyrics...some French or Italian would be refreshing! Maria's voice is so full of emotion, you can appreciate it without understanding the lyrics even. I love Maria Callas...even if she had a tapeworm inside her. Drama!

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sat May 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Colors by Hikaru.

Many Hearts

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sun May 16, 2010 7:53 am

Quel posto che non c'é by Negramaro. It's an Italian song, that was the exhibition of Faiella/Scali this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 am

This is Love by Hikaru.

Too sweet!

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Mon May 17, 2010 2:11 am

Nickelback- someone what you're with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Mon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Uprising by Muse Yep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Mon May 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Kremlin Dusk by... you know!

Laugh

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Mon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm

chiyori wrote:
Uprising by Muse Yep!
cheers Same!!!! Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Mon May 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Simple and Clean by Hikaru.

Mushy Love

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   Tue May 18, 2010 4:56 am

Chris Daughtry- home flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   

Back to top Go down
 
What song are you currently listening to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forum theme song? substitue 'heart' for reef, nugget or lode if required !!
» Old song new face
» Tribute song for Kildare GAA
» New Kildare Song - 'Guilty'
» Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Miscellaneous :: General Chat-
Jump to: