HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

a little request^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i♥MAO

PostSubject: a little request^^   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:05 am

hi!!!

i know you're busy when you visit this forum, because you have lots of words to say about everything that surrounds Mao and figure skating. Smile . i hope i can borrow some of your precious time. Embarassed

i found a very interesting clip, can anyone translate it for me pls.. Woot!;
Mao Asada 浅田真央 姉の舞と涙の対面

Mao and Mai had tears in their eyes after seeing each other, although i don't understand the situation and what they're saying, i was moved and tears suddenly fell down from my eyes too. i guess her tears here was more of like tears of relief and joy, she needs someone like Mai to cry on to. btw, Mai was at vancouver to support Mao right?, but this clip seems like they didn't see each other for a while, i can see how they missed each other. oh i really admire them, they're so sweet with one another. Many Hearts

well so much for Commentator Commentator ,, lol!

i hope somebody can help me with this.. thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: a little request^^   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:08 am

I'm not sure , but I think it was first time Mao saw her sister after olympic game. Probably it was a surprise, that why she cried Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i♥MAO

PostSubject: Re: a little request^^   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:13 pm

europeanfan wrote:
I'm not sure , but I think it was first time Mao saw her sister after olympic game. Probably it was a surprise, that why she cried Wink

certainly!, we both have the same impression about it.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: a little request^^   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Im not very good at my japanese, but my little japanese understands that she answered to the first question to my mother, so maybe they asked her who do you miss?, maybe, and also it gives me the impression her sister didn't saw her since the olympics, hope someone who knows japanese can answer Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: a little request^^   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 am

i♥MAO wrote:
i found a very interesting clip, can anyone translate it for me pls.. ;
Mao Asada 浅田真央 姉の舞と涙の対面
I remember this clip very cleary. It is a bit too emotional for me to handle right now. I remember reading the discussion about this clip in the Olympic thread. Here is a link to that thread:

There you can see that angel120 describes this clip and offers a short translation.
ange120 wrote:
I watched Mao a while ago in a live telecast TV program here in Japan. From what I saw Mao already calmed down. But she cried again when her sister Mai was called. They hugged each other and they just cant help but cry (I also cried myself :'( ) It was very touching. Then there was a letter from Mao's mom. Mai read it to Mao, and again Mao cried.

Her mom said something like this: "Mao, when you were still a kid it was very rare for you to win, that's why being able to perform and win in a very big event like this is like a Miracle. And I'm very thankful to all the people who helped you to reach everything you have right now."
If you read the thread you may get a better feel of what it was all about. Wink

ETA: BTW, Mao hadn't seen Mai for a few weeks because Mai was sent to Vancouver as part of a TV crew and Mao was staying in the Athlete's village. I guess Mao was relieved and touched to see Mai. Mai was also repeatedly telling Mao that she was really good. Oh such beautiful sisterly love! I cry like a baby anytime I see this clip!

Last edited by Spacey on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i♥MAO

PostSubject: Re: a little request^^   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:16 am

Spacey wrote:
i♥MAO wrote:
i found a very interesting clip, can anyone translate it for me pls.. ;
Mao Asada 浅田真央 姉の舞と涙の対面
I remember this clip very cleary. It is a bit too emotional for me to handle right now. I remember reading the discussion about this clip in the Olympic thread. Here is a link to that thread:

There you can see that angel120 describes this clip and offers a short translation.
angle120 wrote:
I watched Mao a while ago in a live telecast TV program here in Japan. From what I saw Mao already calmed down. But she cried again when her sister Mai was called. They hugged each other and they just cant help but cry (I also cried myself :'( ) It was very touching. Then there was a letter from Mao's mom. Mai read it to Mao, and again Mao cried.

Her mom said something like this: "Mao, when you were still a kid it was very rare for you to win, that's why being able to perform and win in a very big event like this is like a Miracle. And I'm very thankful to all the people who helped you to reach everything you have right now."
If you read the thread you may get a better feel of what it was all about. Wink

Thank you so much Spacey for bringing up the information in this topic! it Helped a lot!!! thanks also to angel120 ! That message of her mom is really touching.Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little request^^   

Back to top Go down

a little request^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1